Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mrs. Smith: "If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I've no problem shooting them."

That's Angelina Jolie, revealing her up-with-the-Second-Amendment maternal instincts to Britain's Mail on Sunday:



Angelina: "Mess up with my kids, I'll splatter your brains on the walls of my multi-million dollar mansion. And Brad isn't gonna be too happy to clean up the mess"


And, as an added warning, the protective mom of Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, Shiloh, 2, and the still-baking, Brad Pitt-spawned double buns in her oven, points out that she "bought original, real guns of the type we used in 'Tomb Raider' for security."

"Brad and I are not against having a gun in the house, and we do have one," acknowledges Jolie, who is out stumping for the soon-to-be-released thriller, "Wanted," in which she plays a weapons-wielding assassin. "And yes, I'd be able to use it if I had to. I could handle myself. I think there are certain combat skills that would come out. I tend to want to throw an elbow."


Complete article here


Well, I was kind of expecting that. Her father John Voight was a liberal moonbat in his youth and later when his brain evolved he transformed into an outspoken conservative. There is no surprise then when his daughter Angelina followed the same path in life: from being a selfish liberal brat in her early years only to become a mature and responsible person ready to take charge of her family protection.

No comments: