Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gutsy Comedian Exercise Artistic Freedom, Urinates On Prophet Muhammad Portrait

Wait...did I said portrait of the Prophet Muhammad?
Take that back. What I meant was Jesus portrait:

Comedian Larry David pushed the mocking of religion over the edge in latest episode of his HBO show, critics say.
Comedian Larry David is under attack from critics who say he pushed the mocking of religion and Christian belief in miracles over the edge in the latest episode of his HBO series "Curb Your Enthusiasm."
On the show's most recent installment, which aired Sunday, David urinates on a painting of Jesus Christ, causing a woman to believe the painting depicts Jesus crying.

Read the rest here

You may want to remember this episode little boys and girls. Save it for the next time you hear a liberal comparing Christians with Muslims and saying there is no difference between the two religions and their followers. And don't forget to ask the stupid lib what the repercussions around the world may have been, how many foreign embassies would have been torched, how many innocent people would have been murdered in Islamic mob riots and how many millions of Muslims would have been asked for his blood to be spilled if Mr. Larry David would have urinated on the Qur'an or a painting of the Prophet Muhammad instead of a painting of Jesus.

As for you Mr. Larry David, I must say I have never seen an episode from your show. However, I would like to ask you a question: do you consider what you did was an act of courage, a statement against religion in general? If so, I will be looking forward to see you are continuing your fight against religious ignorance and superstition by filming an episode where you dunk a Qur'an in a toilet. Let me know when it's gonna air and I'll make sure I'll get an HBO subscription.
Not holding my breath though.

No comments: