Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Breaking! Time Traveler Brings Back Snapshot From The Future

I just received this picture in the email form a very close friend who is running a super secret time travel program for a super secret government agency belonging to an unspecified foreign country. He writes:

02/04/2009
Dear Transsylvania Phoenix,

How are you and your family? I hope you all are doing great in these times of hope and change.
I just came back from another test time travel jump, this time to the year 2012 and wanted to share with you a picture I took in the front of the White House in Washington DC.
You will surely notice the surprisingly fast morphological and physiological changes future Americans will go through in only 4 short years under the leadership of the 44th President of the United States.
The reason I am writing you this email is to ask you for a little investment advice: do you think I should start investing in textiles manufacturing stock?

Best regards, your friend
Dr.XXX




No comments: